Monday, November 25, 2013




Back to Bongo after the big fun in Arusha leo I was at another big show of the meeting of Mabilionea wenye utajiri wa ajabu Bongo na Duniani at Mpiji Beach Kigamboni waliokutana chini ya uongozi wa Mkurugenzi wa Delina Inc. Super Mogul Davis Mosha kwa ajili ya kuzungumzia zaidi matayarisho ya my wedding, U know I am humbled kuliko maelezo to have this kind of friends, salute!!






This is Range Rover Autobiography 2013 checking it out u knowm owned by Super Mogul Davis Mosha Mkurugenzi wa Delina Inc.





 The all Billioneas Friends meeting at Mpiji Beach to discuss about my wedding to come soon, wakiongozwa na Super Mogul Davis Mosha wa Delina aliyevaa miwani wa pili kulia na Mtanzania mwingine mwenye utajiri wa ajabu Duniani mwenye fulana nyekundu Super Ali owner wa LakeOil Company.


Le Big Show with Bilionea Nife the Owner of Asasi Company and Asasi Diary Company in Iringa was there too and his brothers!!


Le Mutuz hanging out with more Billioneas Friends including the Owner of Simba Plastics & Tracking from Arusha the Singh second from left.


Super Mogul Davis Mosha + Super Mogul Ali the Owner of Lake Oil Company.


The All Bilioneas Team talking Le Mutuz Big Shoow wedding, I mean I am humbled kupita maelezo u know so help me God!!, the one sitting next to me is the Owner of Azania Ngano Company.

0 maoni:

Post a Comment

waliotembelea blog